Dedicated Hollywood Trial Lawyer Serves Clients Throughout Florida
Experienced counsel for personal injury, real estate and employment law disputes
The Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. in Hollywood is an established legal practice dedicated to protecting clients’ rights and achieving fair results, even against determined opposition. The Law Offices Of James Jean-Francois, P.A. has been in operation for over fifteen years, servicing the South Florida community. We are a small firm with big results obtained on behalf of our clients. We provide personalized legal advice to our clients. We pride ourselves in obtaining effective results for our clients in an efficient manner. Many of the firm’s clients are victims of personal injury or unlawful treatment in the workplace. Others are looking for fair treatment in a real estate deal. In each case, I strive to uphold and enforce my clients’ rights and leave them in a better position than when they came to me. If you are searching for a capable attorney who is also trustworthy and dedicated, come to my Hollywood office for a free consultation.
Hollywood attorney brings skill and diligence to your case
Hiring an attorney is a very personal choice. You must be certain about the attorney’s qualifications and determination. My practice offers clients:
- Experience — I have been serving the Hollywood community for almost 2 decades and have built a strong reputation for professional ability and ethics.
- Personalized attention — Because I care about my clients and the success of their cases, I take a hands-on approach to every detail. You’ll find I am highly responsive to your concerns, taking the time to answer your questions fully and quickly returning all phone calls, emails and text messages.
- Skilled legal representation — Over the course of my legal career, I have honed my skills as a negotiator and litigator, so you can trust my ability to manage even the most complex and contentious cases.
When you entrust your case to me, I take my duty very seriously. I work tirelessly to protect your rights, advance your goals and produce the best possible results.
Protecting your legal rights and fighting to deliver positive results
The three main areas of my law practice include:
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due to some person’s negligence, you deserve to be fully compensated. I have recovered damages for injured clients in a variety of personal injury actions and am prepared to manage your auto, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident, your medical malpractice claim, or your premises liability claim, including painful injuries from slip and fall accidents and dog bites. I also assist with wrongful death actions when a family member has been killed through a negligent or deliberate act. I accept injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no upfront legal fees for my services.
- Real estate — I represent landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, homeowners and lenders on a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate matters, including closings, litigation, eviction proceedings, loan modifications and foreclosures.
- Employment law — In my employment law practice, I represent plaintiff workers in cases related to discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, family and medical leave, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other causes of action.
Clients who know me and appreciate my service in these areas often call upon me for assistance in other areas of the law. Whenever appropriate, I am happy to serve.
Contact our Hollywood, FL lawyer to schedule a free consultation
The Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. provides trustworthy legal advice and skilled litigation services for personal injury, real estate and employment law cases. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 954-780-8505 or contact our office online. I am conveniently located at 6100 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 211, between Florida’s Turnpike and South State Road 7.